Prerequisites of emergence of the tatar child care Facilities and their first steps (the First quartet of the XXth century)
In article presents a brief overview of the preschool childcare facilities which existed before the October revolution. The main goals and tasks, types of the first childcare facilities that appeared in the first years after the revolution are specified. The Tatar teachers who promoted the formation and development of Tatar children's organizations are mentioned. Considering the fact that preschool institutions for the Tatar children were created for the first time, the article reveals the ways of establishing such institutions and the ideological principles applied by the school authors.
Keywords: kindergartens, nursery, nursery schools, children’s preschool institutions, preschool education, labor education, hygiene
1. 16 nchy majda balalar bakchasyn achu tantanasy [The Ceremonial Opening of a Kindergarten on May 16]. Tormysh – Life. 1915. May 21 (In Tatar)
2. Bu el balalar bakchasy [Kindergarten This Year]. Tormysh – Life. 1915. June 17 (In Tatar)
3. Balalar mäjdanchygy närsä һäm any nichek tözergä? [What is a Playground and How to Build It?]. Moscow, Näshriyat Publ., 1926. 24 p. (In Tatar)
4. Bikchäntäev I. Mäktäpkä kadär uku ehshläre [Questions of Preschool Training]. Mägarif ehshlre [Matters of Education]. Orenburg, Typo-lithography of the cooperative union “Narodnoe delo”. 1918, pp. 9–15. (In Tatar)
5. Välitova K. Mäktäpkä kadär tärbiya [Preschool Education]. Mägarif – Education, 1921, no. 1/2, pp. 36–43. (In Tatar)
6. Gabdrafikova L.R., Izmajlov B.I., Salihov R.R. Firma Alafuzova (vtoraya polovina XIX nachalo XX veka) promyshlennaya istoriya Rossii [Alafuzov’s Firm (the Second Half of the 19th – Early 20th Century): Industrial History of Russia]. Kazan, Sh. Marjani Institute of History of the TAS. 2015. 276 p. (In Russia)
7. Korneeva M. Ocherki po istorii obshchestvennogo doshkolnogo vospitaniya v TASSR (1917–1941 gg.) Avtoref. dis… kand. ped. nauk. [Essays on History of Public Preschool Education in TASSR (1917–1941). Abstract of Candidate Pedagogical Sciences Diss.]. Kazan, 1960. 20 p. (In Russian)
8. Möhetdinov N. Tatarstan cömһüriyatendä gomumi mäcbüri uku kertü mäsäläläre. Mäktäpkächä tärbiya [Issues of Introducing General Compulsory Education in the Republic of Tatarstan. Preschool education]. Mägarif – Education, 1927, no.1, pp. 11–15. (In Tatar).
9. Тatarskaya ehnciklopediya. [Tatar Encyclopedia]. Vol.2. Kazan, Institute of Tatar Encyclopedia Tatarstan Academy of Science. 2005. 656 p. (In Russian)
10. Hämidullin F. Berenche balalar bakchasy [First kindergarten]. Mägarif – Education, 1967, no 11, pp. 57–58. (In Tatar)
11. Sharafutdinov Z.T., Khanbikov Ya.I. Istoriya pedagogiki Tatarstana [The History of Tatarstan Pedagogy]. Kazan, KGPU, 1998. 307 p. (In Russian)
About the author: Alsou A. Zinnatullina is a Research Fellow, the Center of History and Theory of National Education, Sh. Marjani Institute of History of the Tatarstan Academy of Sciences (7, Baturin St., Kazan 420111, Russian Federation); firstname.lastname@example.org